So, this thing has got us all a little nervous. Me too. I was actively looking for someone to share my space and now it seems to be a blessing that I run the salon alone, for now. That being said, I want to let you know how I'm doing things.
First off...it's so clean in here right now, you could eat off of any surface! I'm sanitizing like a fool.
1. If you have been outside the state or the country in the last 14 days, reschedule. If you feel sick or have been exposed to anyone with Covid-19, reschedule.
2. Please text me when you arrive and I'll let you know when it's safe to come in. Bring only your keys, your phone, and a payment method.
3. Please come alone.
4. You must wear an ear loop mask the entire time you are in the building. If you don't have one, I'll give you one.
5. I'll unlock the door then take your temperature and have you wash your hands.
6. Sadly, you may not have any food or beverages in the salon at this time.
All of these things are guidelines for my industry and following them is keeping you and I both as safe as possible. I really am looking so forward to seeing you!